I will Love you

5:42:00 PM


Sorry I haven't posted in forever! I just lost motivation to do anything but I'm back in this for real! I am happier these days and I'm about to move down south to be with my amazing boyfriend. For the record, he does not play sl nor would he ever even though I've tried to get him to so he could be my dress up doll dude, haha. Anyways, hope everyone's Sunday is fantastic and have a good week! Oh, this one goes out to my good friend Caine who said I need to blog again. He is super awesome! 

Hair: Vertigo by Lamb
Skin: Giusy by Glam Affair
Head: Catya Bento by Catwa
Glasses: Lovers Sunnies by #Foxy
Freckles: Glitter Freckles by Izzie's
Jacket: Bloom.Jacket by Pixicat (@ Collabor88)
Pants: Signe.Jeans by Pixicat
Shoes: Margot Boots by NOIR (@ Collabor88)
Backdrop: #selfie F-bar by RAMA
Poses: Spring Singles 1 and It's Casual 1 by Exposeur

xoxo,
Star


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Subscribe