You Say Something Loving

9:37:00 AM

Happy Birthday to me! It really is my birthday and I am turning the big 25. Well is that even a big age? I dunno. I feel old and I hate it and before you say anything I know I'm not old, but it just feels like I am getting older finally. Obviously I am still a little kid according to the picture! I love pastels and cute stuff and Cutie Loot had a ton of cute stuff! If you buy it from 24th to the 7th of the next month it is only 1,500L, but if you buy it after the 7th then it is 3,000L. Definitely worth ordering it though! I will be featuring it in another blog post as well! Say Something Loving by the xx

More info on Cutie Loot: https://cutielootsl.wordpress.com/

Hair: Up and Away by Clawtooth
Skin: Giusy by Glam Affair
Head: Catya by Catwa
Headband: Strawbeary Headband by tsg {Cutie Loot}
Freckles: Beauty Mole and Cheek Freckles by Izzie's
Eyes: Ren Eyes by S0NG {Cutie Loot}
Ears: Steking Ears (Season 5) by Mandala
Necklace: The Kitten Necklace by Amala
Tattoo: Metallic Floral Tattoo by Izzie's
Top: Boofy Top by Vincue {Cutie Loot}
Skirt: Ranka Skirt by Altair {Cutie Loot}
Socks: Kismet OTK Socks by Luxuria
Shoes: Amanda Heels by BREATHE {Cutie Loot}
Poses: Bohemian Princess by elephante poses &
Spring Singles 5 by exposeur

Decor:
Porcelain Unicorn Figurine and Snoozypuff Bunny by Half-Deer {Cutie Loot}

xoxo,
Star

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Subscribe