Hair Fair 2018 (pt. 1)

6:11:00 PM


Hair Fair is finally here and I am so excited to show you all the goodies I got! I spent way too much lindens there, but hair is one of the best things to get in Second Life! Hair Fair is definitely my favorite event not only because of the amazing creations, but also because you are also giving to charity! It is so awesome and they always raise so much for Wigs for Kids! I urge everyone to go there and splurge (within your budget) haha! 


CREDITS

On all:
Skin: Seo by Insol
Eyes: Dee by S0NG
Hairbase: Baby Hairs v2 by Izzie's

On the left:
Hair: Coffee by (fashionably dead)
Top: Blush Top by Pixicat
Skirt: Bohemian Skirt by Pixicat

In the Middle:
Hair: Kammy by Pr!tty
Top: Fall Tee by e.marie

On the Right:
Hair: Grande by Ade
Dress: Karma by Pixicat

xx,
Star

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Subscribe